in office, online & EVENTS
Jona Saetran is available for various speaking engagements, workshops, seminars and conference participation.
In her speaking engagements Jona Saetran combines her speaking with some hands-on short workshops where the attendies work together in pairs or groups to discuss how the points from Jona´s talk relate to their employees or students and how those can be of help at their workplace.
Often those workshops are tailored to the needs of the specific attendees.
Jona speaks also on empowering one’s self confidence in order to let go of anxiety.
June 9th, Maya Hotel, Alicante, Spain:
A 4 hour seminar & workshop in Icelandic for Icelandic teachers:
KIDS AVOIDING TO ATTEND SCHOOL
- How can we help our students to feel better in our classroom?
- How can we fill all the seats in the classroom every single school day with happy students looking forward to meet up in the morning?
SELF ESTEEM IN THE CLASSROOM
- How can we help our students to enhance their self confience, their self esteem, their self worth?
- How can wee help our students to better communication skills as well as better social communication?
BURNOUT INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSROOM
- How do severe anxiety feelings trigger burnout.
- How can we prevent burnout – or can we?
If you like to book Jona for an event, seminar or any type of speaking engagement & workshop, please click the button below.
Upcoming Speaking engagements
“Kids avoiding attending school – Social skills – Burnout”
4 hour seminar/workshop (in Icelandic) for Icelandic teachers.
Date: June 9th, 2023
Location: Maya Hotel, Alicante, Spain